Dec 10, 2009

Time fly's

  ' Time fly's when your having fun', is usually how the expression goes. I have to agree. I've been to the Americas and back. I did write while I was there, but my parents internet was slow and Bethany and Abe's internet, is well, non-existent. I had a wonderful two weeks running around with family and friends. Was able to have two days with Maddy, my cousin and very close friend. Loads of fun with Jayne and Char, my two youngest sisters, and time with mom and sometimes reluctantly with dad. It did get easier, however, and all the bad memories, sort of, gave way to allow me to enjoy my small moments with him. He, my dad, is not an easy person to be around, but as time subsides I pray and hope things will fall into place. Time is a healer, many claim and I hope it is true.
   Besides all that, Christofer and Taaniel, had their big début in San Fransisco, but alas, things did not go as planned, but they are not giving up, atleast I hope not. Haven't really talked to Taaniel, but when Christofer arrived in Ohio, he seemed to be even more excited about zerply.com. We shall see what happens. Exciting. For now, I am just happy they continue to dream.
    
   So back to present day. I am going to try hibernating. It true, you see, I have been back in Sweden a complete week and it has been grey and dark the whole entire week! Such weather truly makes you feel like doing nothing and crawling back into bed as soon as you awake. And that is exactly what I did this morning. Christofer woke up and I made him breakfast since he was in a rush, and then when he ran out the door I went straight back to bed. I re-awoke at 10 and decided to have my breakfast in bed. Unfortunately human hibernation includes eating, since we can't shut down our bodies, well, we can, but I don't think I would survive a whole winter without eating. So thats my one exception. Besides that I am going to do completely nothing until after Christmas (or until it snows your the sun comes out) because then I have to find a job and start some sort of studying, but until then I am going into hibernation mood.

   Well, except for Betelsgänget tonight, our childrens church, sort of have to be there.

  I shall try to be diligent henceforth in my blogging and inform you of my hibernation process.

 Until later.
Tootles...
                                                      
                                                        Proof of my need for hibernation:

No comments: