Nov 4, 2009

Random ranting

 A very unproductive day. I hate such days, but I suppose they plague everyone everywhere, well, maybe not the President, or the really, really famous people, or...maybe its just me. Anyway, spent the morning tossing in bed with a headache and the day trying to do something, but never being motivated enough to actually get something done. I read a little, studied a little, and actually did the dishes, but besides that... Christofer came home for dinner and we talked through the day. After complaining that I hadn't done anything, he decided to make me sit for an hour and half and do something important. Like, studying math, sometimes being married to Christofer can be like being married to a drill sergeant, but I admit, I need him. So, I sat, did some math and then we made popcorn, tea, and ice cream and finished the night off with a little 'Chuck'. Such a great show.



Today was a bit different. Finished mostly everything on my list, except for studying math(Sometimes I wonder if I am still a teenager)


While I was cleaning out one of our closets, I happened upon a bag full of Christofer's old books and school work. One was a book he had written about himself. Entitled, 'The book about me', he was thirteen when he wrote it and quite talented. He listed what he hated: Goran Persson, 'because he is bad politician.' Starvation, 'because so many die' and Computer viruses, 'because then you might have to erase your hard disk'. He wrote about his future 'I would like to be a professional skateboarder or snowboarder, but I don't think I can (I'm too scared). I would like to be a computer hacker and work at a big company so I can crack codes and surf on the internet. I guess I'll have to be a computer programmer och something like that' And when asked about his style, he wrote 'I wear boxers because brefs are uncomfortable'. So adorable, couldn't help but read through the whole thing. To think that he didn't go too far from his future plans. Perhaps not a hacker, but definitely a computer nerd, and though he's not working for a large company, he is his own boss, and as far as the surfing the internet goes, he can surf it anytime anywhere with his andriode cellphone ;) ahh I sure do love my husband.


We had cell group. Caroline challenged all of us to ask God if there was anything in the way for our spiritual growth. It was a good word and so true. Its easy to ignore those small and big things that come in between God and us.




Then we finished the night off with Chuck. I have a feeling my mom would be disappointed if she knew I started watching tv shows, ahh, all her hard work out the door ;)









Chuck: 'isn't there anything sacred for you guys?'
Casey: 'Yeah, the right to bear arms'






No comments: