20 things I've been thinking about today:
- I need to be more productive.
- Christofer can't satisfy all my needs.
- Only God can.
- Luke Beard is a really great guy, I'm so happy he joined our team.
- Living in California is absolutely breathtaking, but also extremely lonely at times.
- I'm not as clever as I think I am.
- I am more talented then I give myself credit for.
- I have an obsession with wanting to go to College to prove my worth.
- College won't prove anything.
- I am terrible at not itching my poison oak outbreak.
- The days fly by.
- God is good and faithful, even when I am not.
- Lemonade is delicious.
- I should read more.
- Lost is a tv series that you will never stop thinking about.
- Christofer says one thing and does another.
- Men must have short memories.
- Ethan and Taaniel are probably the best men in the World to live with.
- My Orchid is still blooming, I smile every time I see it.
- It's my Mother's Birthday today. Happy Birthday Mom!
Not necessarily in that order, but that basically sums up my day. I can't really believe that today went so fast. It's 11pm and I am very tired. The picture below was taken by Luke. Isn't it lovely?! It seems to capture my day, rather well too.
Off to bed.
I do believe I need to sleep.