Jan 19, 2011

A very unfortunate event.

I have, at an unknown time and date, come in contact with poison oak and as the result, well, I woke up to a very swollen monster. It's better now, but I have had the worst time trying not to itch. It's mostly my face, but my fingers have swollen too and I can't get my rings off. Haley, our crossfit trainer said it didn't look like poison oak, but I am hoping it is because I really would much rather have poison oak then a mysterious bite by some strange bug, or worse spider. I hate spiders. I have really tried to figure out why, but it's just one of those things that I am afraid of for no reason. Sounding very girly at moment.

 Besides that we watched the 'Social Network' tonight and I feel like a completely failed startup person, since, well I don't really let Christofer work as much as he should, but then again a wise person said 'don't work too hard to get rich because riches can grow wings and fly far, far away.'

Beware of the picture below. Chipmunk cheeks in triple size ;)  

1 comment:

Caroline said...

men en söt chipmunk i allafall!