Dec 12, 2009

Beautiful day

It really was a beautiful day. We slept in late, woke up to the sun shinging, ate a yummy breakfast and took a long walk in the woods.
  Yet, as always there was a hitch in the day. When we arrived back home I started singing U2's 'Its a beautiful day,' but I sang 'Its a beautiful day, today' Christofer, if you didn't know, is a volunteer lyrics police and he instantly told me no one sings its a beautiful day today. The following conversation ensued:
  Me: 'Well, I'm singing it, so obviously some one sings it.'
  Christofer: 'But its not the right lyric'
  Me: 'So, who cares. Its my lyric'
 Christofer: 'So, its your song'
 Me: 'No, its just my lyric'
 Christofer: 'But the song doesn't go like that'
 Me: 'You see, thats why I never sing anymore, because your always correcting me.'
 Christofer: 'I can't help it, it comes automatically'
 Me: 'Its really annoying!'
 Christofer: 'Alright, I'm sorry. Lets rewind. bla, bla, bla, bla. Now we walk in the door and you start singing...'
 Me: 'I don't feel like singing anymore'
 Christofer: 'But, älskling'

 Don't worry, it turned out well, but for some reason on reflection our coversation cracked me up. It is so us! I like that, the thought that we really do match perfectly. Christofer, Mr. Right, in almost everything, and me, Miss. Sloppy. He is the one with everything under control, and I fly around worrying about the things that haven't happened. We really do make a good couple. Its amazing that God can bring two people from completely different background and, in our case, countries, and they still match up! He sure knows what he is doing.
Hint: Leave it to God to be your matchmaker,  he is rather good at it.

  On a new note, I love mint chocolate. Especially with coffee. I sent a Christmas package to my family yesterday and I had a box of mint chocolate that I couldn't fit, guess who gets to eat that chocolate? Me, well, and Christofer, oh, and I did promise to save some for Taaniel. Chocolate is absolutely devilish, so entirely irresistible!
  
  Well, I have work to do, have to finish inChris books by Monday, and then I'm planning on working on my book. We shall see how it goes.

  See you later
 

No comments: