Jul 16, 2010

Discoveries

 Another week gone by and with it Sushi, workouts, strawberries, the new twilight movie, Church, Taaniel, a terrible meetup, and Zerply. All in all a rather normal week except for the terrible meetup and the lack of Taaniel. He flew back to Estonia for his cousins wedding and left us with an empty chair, a 27" monitor(which I'm sure Christofer will claim as his own) and oatmeal.

 A few things I've discovered this week.
1 I need to read more.
2 This song makes me both happy and sad.
3 I love being able to call my friends and family.
4 I miss being able to call friends and family in Sweden.
5 Jealousy and revenge will destroy you.
6 Beautiful photos make me happy.
7 It's important to take correction.
8 This is the epitome of Christofer and that makes me a very blessed wife.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Lize said...
This comment has been removed by the author.