Feb 24, 2011

Last day with Luke

 Yesterday was our last day with Luke. Not only Luke, but Taaniel too. So sad, but I must admit I am ready for some down time, though I am going to miss those two guys quite a lot. We took Luke to the Red Woods and over the Golden Gate Bridge, it was a lovely day and he was able to use his camera skills to shoot many great shots. I too tried out my new camera. Not as fancy as Luke's camera nor as good of a photographer, but a few of them where very pretty. I shall show you only the good ones =)

 Today Matilda arrived. I was able to get quite a lot of work done in the morning, which was nice because Matilda and I then spent the afternoon shopping and I showed her around Mountain View. Tomorrow we shall hit the city, bright and early.






 









No comments: