Jan 22, 2010

We need one another

 I have a confession to make. Earlier this week I posted an entry that I later deleted, and if anyone read it, I apologize. I sounded like a 'warp frustrated old woman' and no one wants to read an entry posted by a 'warp frustrated old woman'. I try to be honest on my blog, but exposing all my flaws is not only dangerous to myself but to others. I want those who read this, though it may be a few, to be encouraged and strengthened. Life is complicated enough without me ranting on about how horrible it is. Like I said before, I will be honest, and with honesty there is bound to be things that are not uplifting, but that last entry was taking it a step further. I have bad days, like everyone else, but I also have a loving and caring God to turn to and a loving and caring Husband. Last night we had a long conversation. I expressed my fears and disappointments with my life, and he quietly but firmly told me that that was my first wrong move, it's not my life, it's our life. It's a matter of trust and its always hard to trust people because no matter what they are going to disappoint, but a life without trust is no life at all. I don't have great ambitions, but Christofer has enough ambition for the two of us. Most of the weaknesses in my life Christofer makes up for and in his eyes it is visa versa. I can disagree, but I agree that we would definitely not be the people we are if we didn't have one another. God placed us in each others lives for a purpose and though it's very difficult to see that purpose at times, it is still there and I need to trust, trust God and trust Christofer that our life together will work out for the good. It's so easy to allow thoughts and feelings to take control, instead of controlling them. Yet, its probably one of the most important lessons in life.

  Take every thought captive under the obedience of Jesus Christ
Life's battles don't always go to the fastest or strongest man;but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can

Signing off for now.
/lize

          

No comments: