Jan 21, 2010

Sick equals sleep

So I have basically slept the past two days. Been somewhat sick of late, I say somewhat because its been coming in waves. On Tuesday I woke up with a headache and around about midday I laid down to take a small nap, I woke up to Christofer telling me that in an half hour we were suppose to have our church meeting for the children's group.  I guess Christofer figured I wasn't going to make it because the next thing I knew he was bringing tea and vitamins to my side. I have a wonderful husband! I then took a looonnngg bath and read my book. I was suppose to work on Wednesday but my head was still killing me so I canceled, however, throughout the day I felt quite fine and I was able to spend a few hours with my neighbor Vanessa, unfortunately, I felt a little woozy afterwards, but I hope she didn't feel like I was out of it the whole time. We had a lovely little chat, it was good to hear how her life is slowly falling into place, and how she is starting to believe in something, just a few more steps...don't worry Vanessa I'm praying for you. I hope in our next apartment we may have as good as neighbors as we have had here, they really have been great!
  We then had the three oldest Sheikh's over for dinner. Venos, Jwan, and Jovan, they are a family from Irak and though they have only lived in Sweden for a year their Swedish is almost flawless, and that being that Swedish is their fourth language. So impressive! They are such sweet friends, sure going to miss them too.
  
  Ahh, the joys and trials of moving.

 So, today I'm pulling myself together and going to get somethings done. Like, well, organizing our photos, which means lots of happy and sad memories come flooding back. I'll post some below, pictures that is ;)
  I think I might skip our Children's church tonight, feeling a bit woozy, but tomorrow its back to work and reality, three days of being sick is quite enough!

  All my love,
Lize


Oh, silly blogger, won't allow me to post pictures. I guess I'll be back later.
goodbye

No comments: