Feb 5, 2010

blank

I hate titles. They are so incredibly important, but I can never ever think of a good one, and therefore hate them. When I write e-mails I always leave the subject out because I dislike using clichés and subjects and titles are evil traps for clichés. hmm, random, but it has been on my mind all day so....

  Okay, on to something else, Christofer has been getting the car stuck recently, yep, on Wednesday we went to say goodbye to Andrea, youngest Karltorp, who is moving to Malmö, and it was just another common Swedish day, which means snow falling in feet! So, we came to his family's driveway and it looked, well, we couldn't really see the driveway at all, so I suggested we park on the road and walk the half mile up, well, Christofer was, as always, stressed because he had five jobs lined up and it was already mid afternoon so he started driving up. The driveway is long and the first challenge is a little curving hill, well he didn't make it up and instead starting sliding to the side and getting stuck in about three feet of snow! I jumped out shoveled around it with my hands and we were able to back down, well, he couldn't really see anything since the driveway was buried so I walked besides him telling him where the tire tracks were. About more than halfway out of danger he started picking up speed and was just about to make when he slid right off and into even more snow. I was standing in front watching and couldn't help but laugh. It looked so funny! Well, we both started digging and pushing and pulling but it didn't work and we ended up walking up anyway and Gunnar, Christofer's dad, had to pull us out with the tractor. Well, this morning we slept in and had breakfast together since Christofer has been working until 10 almost every night and I don't have to work today. Well, anyway about a half hour after he had left he called me and told me that he had been stuck in our driveway for over 20 mins but he didn't call me because he kept thinking he was almost out! He is so silly! But ahh, it at least gave us something to laugh about!

  Today I have about a mile high pile of clothes to wash and three sink loads of dishes to scrub, but the sun is shinning and I am itching to go skiing, so I'm thinking about forcing Christofer to come home before it gets dark and making him go with me. After all he probably put in a 50hr week in four days so he should take some time off. Don't you agree? I do, whole heartedly! Now, off to a productive day!

1 comment:

Christofer said...

Jag älskar dig också.