Feb 23, 2010

Day 2

A very productive day! I finished filing, Christofer ran around realizing that there is no way he will be able to fit all his work into two days. Poor Christofer, he has a ton to do, I have a lot to do too, but on my part it is sort of refreshing to be extremely busy, usually I end up waiting for Christofer to finish up his work and now we both are busy all day long, oh, and night too. Though we can't complain because we only have two days left! We have to basically pack our whole entire life that we have had together the past four and a half years away into boxes. Rather crazy, but very, very exciting! Though it was sad to have to say goodbye to the Leaders group at our church and our cell group. Last night we had a meeting with our Leaders group and tonight we ate dinner together with our cell group, oh, and Robert came over and worked out with us before.
  We are going to miss everyone, we haven't really realized how impacted we have been by every single one of them until we started comprehending that very soon they won't be apart of our daily lives. Yet, I am positive that all of them will still be close, even if we do live an ocean and a land mass away. After all we need Dannie to keep us entertained, Miriam and André in the backdrop to spice up Dannie's jokes, Kevin to play the guitar and comment on our unhealthy eating habits, Alex to cook amazing dinners, Matilda to make us smile, Anders to drive us around and to work out with us, Robert to give me a hard time and to always take Christofer's side, oh, and to help Christofer work out harder, and, well, the combination of us all together, we have had such splendid times.
  Of course I could write many pages about the funny, wise, and encouraging things Randi and Sveneric, Hasse and Gerturd, Mats, Åke and Lise have said and everyone else that I haven't mentioned. However, we will be back, if not to live, definitely to visit, many a times over...så vi kan med gott mod säger farväl men inte adjö. We will see everyone soon.

*sniff*

*sniff*

Booo bahhaaaaa...

'I'm not crying its just the rain falling on my face'

2 comments:

caroline said...

what about Caroline, without whom life would be very, very sad and lonesome? I cannot read your blog, it makes me miss you too much! And I've already done my share of crying this week.. I can't believe you are living in Tallinn now, crazy crazy! Life will sure be strange without you around the corner.. I guess I'll have to join the sisters in Malmo or something, haha. I love you so much! Stor kram!

Lize said...

Nej det för du inte göra! Kom hit och bo hos oss istället. I miss you too! Why are you writing in English? Not that I don't mind. :)