Feb 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Fettisdagen, yeppers! The day when you're allowed to eat the most fattening food you can find. That, in Sweden at least, is a semla. Really, really yummy round things with lots and lots of whip cream. I'm going to make them soon, but first I'm waiting for Christofer who has been really slow today. We are suppose to be finishing up unloading and organizing everything from his office, but he has been moaning and groaning and doing everything else except helping me help him! Sound confusing, it is. I could just decided to throw out everything, but for all I know the mother board might be a really expensive and important graphic card and visa verse, so its probably better that I wait for him. Then after we finish up throwing out the excess he has a job in Trosa and I will bake smelor, after skiing and working off the fat to come, and perhaps eating a little dinner, did I hear some one say lasagne. Yum!

  Well, Christofer seems to have found his way here and from the look on his face, I'm guessing we are going to start working. Hope you all are having a more productive day than us, but not to worry we will soon be flying back and forth with overflowing boxes.

  Have a great day, I know I will!

Love love love....Oh, and eat a semla for me!

Some pictures from the move from the office...lots of computer stuff....

The movers, Alex, Isak and I..we are trying to show off our muscles!



Today, waiting for Christofer....what a mess!
                                            
Off to work....

No comments: