Mar 18, 2010

aahh

It's already Thursday! Oh my! It's been a good week. Today is an especially good day, well, so far it's been  great! Christofer and I were really tired so we slept in and then we worked out, by time we made it to the office it was around 12:30p.m and then we went out to lunch with Josef, so in other words, we haven't gotten a lot of work done, but then again life isn't all about work right?

 So Josef is our new programmer. He is from the Czech Republic and laughs a lot. He is also rather concerned about his privacy, no twitter or gmail chat for him, too dangerous in his eyes. So perhaps I should limit the information concerning him. From now on I will mention him only by his first name. Lets see, well, he is a hard worker. While Taaniel, Christofer, and I work with chat and facebook open, he barely every steers away from his coding. Well, all right, he is getting paid and he doesn't work as many hours as us, but still...I'm impressed. He likes math, working out, and seems to enjoy drinking beer. hehe

  Well, Zerply is coming along. If you would like to sign up for our Beta just click here and then please feel free to spread the word. I feel sort of funny writing to the three people that read my blog as a group, but since I'm in charge of our Zerply blog, which you can click here to see, I figure I better start getting use to it.

  Nothing new going on at the office besides getting use to each others routines and learning how to walk around each other and not on each other, that was mean't metaphorically, but since it is a rather small office stepping on each other does happen. One other thing that happens is, well, actually Christofer has been annoyed at my peeing...yep, its true! He thinks I pee loudly and that I should try to pee quietly. How does one pee quietly? I have no idea! I also thought it was a stupid thing for him to be annoyed with but the crazy thing is when I told Taaniel he agreed with Christofer, they both think Josef finds it uncomfortable, but I can't  help how I pee! I mean, isn't it often the other way around?! Guys are the ones that pee loudly in my ears, but obviously, I'm the one at the office that pees the loudest. I refuse to be embarrassed by it though, because, well, peeing is a natural function, but yeah, anyway, that's what we get for working loads of hours together, oh, and drinking tea. Well, at least we can laugh about it.

  I better get back to doing something productive.

Until next time.

Here's a little window into our candy stash. We were able to borrow a card to a Sam's club like place, so we stocked on up. I know its awful, but hey, hackerthons need a lot of sugar ;)


Taaniel and I at work, well, facebook and work....


I get to use the mac quite often that makes me so happy ;)  

1 comment:

matilda said...

oh... I MISS YOU! (and i really liked the pee-part. i agree with you. guys pee loudly.)