Mar 25, 2010

Dreams

I've been having the strangest dreams of late. On Sunday night I dreamed that Christofer and I dragged and dropped ourselves into our dropbox and arrived at the office computer. I woke up completely convinced that we were at the office, all we had to do was step out of the computer. Weird, right? The funny thing was that in my dream we were on the computer screen, but we were more like little wii guys. You know how you can pick up a wii by the head and the arms and legs just kind of dangle, well, we were dangling and getting dragged and dropped. I love dragging and dropping. Its the best thing about gmail being able to drag and drop different labels. Love it! Of course, being able to color code everything isn't too bad either.  Zerply will hopefully have a lot of dragging and dropping if I can convince the guys that is. Speaking of them.On Sunday afternoon, after church, Christofer and I came up to the office to find Taaniel grinning like a Cheshire cat, he was so excited, I think he's in love. Not with a girl though, he's fallen back in love with Zerply. Which is a really good thing. He spent all Saturday working on Zerply and seemed to, from the look of things, enjoy every moment.

  So the other night I dreamed about a half of a fish, yep, for some reason I had to eat a half of a fish with the skin and everything. Very gross.

  I then dreamed that I had a fight with my dear friend Ruth. I yelled, she yelled, and then we weren't friends anymore. Very sad, though, I did, in the dream, try to convince myself that it wasn't Ruth because Ruth doesn't scream. I have been thinking a lot about her since I haven't heard from her in forever, perhaps she has started screaming. Hmm, probably not.

  So, I'm sorry that I'm really boring today, I apologize but I have nothing exciting to share. Well, except that life in the office, is, well, life in the office is something that you can read about at Zerply's blog here
Yep and I think I need to go, because Chritofer and I are planning on working out soon.

Peace out.
Eliza

1 comment:

matilda said...

dont apologize! i think this was a fun blog.

betelsgänget gick bra. jag räknade inte barnen. vi kollade på jesusfilmen, två tjejer var jätterädda, jag fick krama den ena och hålla den andras hand. den äldsta söderströmmen grät. men på det stora hela gick allt bra. kramis!