May 10, 2010

Last week in Tallinn

Actually less then a week in Tallinn. Sort of sad...Christofer and I, while walking to get lunch, talked about how we are going to miss it. Tallinn is beautiful and it has a sort of familiarity about it. I think I shall always consider it sort of a home to me, to us.

  Zerply, the site we are building, is almost finished. I'm waiting anxiously to try it out! While I wait I need to figure out all the wording around the site, which isn't easy and often on the borderline of cheesy or too serious. A very thin line, I need that thin line because I want our site to be funny but serious, attractive and intriguing. It should make you want to go on because the site in itself is so cool...yes, I suppose everyone wants their sites to convey that, but it's important to dream, ey?

  Well, better get back to work. Christofer is talking to Polly and it sounds like they have some good things on the rise. Taaniel and Josef are working on the Beta, they both seem a little stressed. They really are amazing workers.

  In two weeks Christofer and I move to California...ahhh....that's all I can say :)

 
 

No comments: