May 13, 2010

Goodbye Tallinn...

It is my dear sister-in-law Caroline's Birthday today, hurray! And it's our last day in Estonia. Very sad, I'm going to miss it. Christofer and I cleaned and packed our little apartment today. The apartment in itself has been the place we have slept and basically nothing else, so it's not hard to say goodbye, but Tallinn, well, it is just one of those places that I have grown to love. I'm going to miss the lovely little old town and it's gorgeous stone buildings and walls. I might even miss the Soviet looking grey buildings, probably not, but there is a sort of familiarity about them now. The office is probably one of the saddest ordeals. The view has been so incredibly inspiring and now its time to say goodbye... well, it's, once again, a new season. I've had a lot of new seasons in my life and I don't think they are about to stop. I can't complain, I really do love new adventures.

 Cheers mates!

                                                
                                               
  Goodbye Tallinn...
                                                


Hello San Francisco!

No comments: