Jun 26, 2010

Summer!

Even though we are in California it has taken me awhile to realize it and to enjoy it, but I think I have finally landed...Today I sat outside, drank lemonade, munched on watermelon, and enjoyed the warmth that embraced my face. Lovely!

  Another week has gone by and today, in Sweden, at least, it is midsommar, I celebrated by singing 'smÃ¥ grodorna' as I vacuumed and cleaned. Besides that it's been a pretty uneventful week, except for a date night with my husband on Wednesday. We hiked five miles up in the Mountains surrounding the valley, gorgeous, and then went and saw 'Knight and Day'. A absolutely ridiculous movie, but I couldn't help but laugh a lot! Oh and I received my first blister from Crossfit. I't made me feel, well, it hurt, but I did feel sort of tough.

  Well, we are off to the Mac store to buy some things for our macbooks.
                      
                          


 

No comments: