Jun 22, 2010

Weekend...

Had a wonderful weekend. Friday evening Christofer and I went to our new Church's Bible study, we weren't really sure what to expect but they were absolutely great! Welcoming, serious about God, and fun, a great combination. Afterwards we all went and saw Toy Story 3 which was Amazing! I couldn't help but laugh through the whole thing. Saturday we bummed around, worked and went browsing through different stores, I took Christofer to World Market, he had never been before. We had fun walking around and dreaming of buying things, especially all the outdoor furniture. I can't wait to have a house with a huge porch somewhere in New England with a view over a lake...

  Sunday we went to Church where the preacher was a Marine and he spoke about Spiritual Warfare from an Army perspective, very, very eye opening. One of the main things that seemed to impact me was the fact that a radio is one of the most important things when faced with head on combat, a radio, he went on to explain, is prayer. We can call anytime, all the time... such a great view!
  We then met up with Uncle Anthony and Aunt Marisa and little Makayla, we went swimming and then found a yummy Hamburger restaurant where you could build your own hamburger, so yummy! We had a grand time.

Today we worked on quickbooks and organized all the finances, we also spent sometime testing the site, it's getting better and better, can't wait to launch! Christofer and I then took a walk around the Amphitheater and the Google campus, so very cool! Unfortunately we didn't have a camera with us, but I posted some photos below. Crazy that we live five minutes from the google plex!

 I'm off to find something to eat and to watch some tv, yep, we have tv now, terrible I know, but I can't get enough of discover channel and a show called HolmesOnHomes , really, really good!

/Sincerely Eliza

                                            



Isn't it lovely?

No comments: