Jun 14, 2010

New background

I've been wanting to redo my blog, but for now a new background will have to do. I don't have photoshop on my new mac and well, okay, I admit it. I suck at photoshop! I have tried and Christofer has given me a few lessons, but it is just a confusing thing! Though someday, someday I will master it and then I will laugh an evil master laugh! Or something along those lines. So, our house is almost complete! I say almost because of lack of pictures on the walls, but besides that almost everything is where it is suppose to be and it's starting to feel more and more like home.
It's a very, very hot day in Mountain View. We went to a new Church this morning which to our pleasant surprise was very encouraging. I think we might have found ourselves a home! Thank you God for again showing us the way!
The rest of the day was spent in walking to pick up our car and eating at a lovely little Italian restaurant, on University Avenue, the owner was such a funny tall Italian, wearing his Italian team jersey, running around taking orders and at the same time talking a mile a minute about his views and opinions of the World Cup. He made us feel right at home and when I asked if they had iced coffee, he responded with "I don't see why not, I have ice, I have coffee, I make you a ice coffee!"
Nice waiters and waitresses make dinning out such a lovely experience, I'm not surprised that Swedes never eat out, the service is absolutely horrible in Sweden. But here, in America, everything is better! Yes? Yes! No, but today everything is :)

Off for an evening with my dear husband, then looking forward to a week of loads of accomplishments!

                                               University Avenue!

No comments: