Sep 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to my husband!

It's been ten years since we've known each other, six years ago, today, since we started dating, and 27 years ago he was born. Congrats min älskling (which translates my love)

  I am beyond grateful to have such a wonderful man in my life. He is definitely the kindest, most caring and loving person I have ever known. I remember when I first met him, I was 13, he was 16, I thought he would be like all the other older boys and ignore me completely since I was so young and immature. Yet, instead of ignoring me, he took an interest in my well being and helped me through some of the most difficult stages in my life. He is all I ever dreamed of and more. I love you Carl Albin Christofer Karltorp. Ahh, have to love those Swedish names :)

 May I endeavor to deserve you ♥

No comments: