Sep 23, 2010

Crossfit, Robert, Zerply, Zerply, Zerply...

Did I mention Zerply? Because I might of just repeated myself a time or two because Zerply is ALL consuming, which it should be. I like it, don't get me wrong, but OOh how I wish I could program or design or something! It drives me crazy to sit and talk, talk and sit, and then just have to wait until poor Taaniel, who developes everything, and poor Josef, who has to do all the hard and complicated things, work their heads off while Christofer and I go through paperwork with our lawyer, write and rewrite, wait and bookkeep. I understand that it's important for each person to play ones part, but ahh, why oh why is it such a hard thing?!
  Disclaimer if you haven't noticed I am just one of many who complains about things that I actually am very grateful for. Without Taaniel we wouldn't be anywhere, without Josef our site would of been hacked years ago and without Christofer we wouldn't have any money. Me, however, well we could probably do without me, but then again who would be writing this, eh?
  Second disclaimer it's 11:30pm and we had our crossfit session today, which means I am tired.

  There are so many things in my life I wish I could change. I spend all of my time wishing I did I don't think I'll get much done...

No comments: