Feb 9, 2011

Exhausted

 For some strange reason I am SO tired. I usually feel bad when I'm tired since I don't have any set hours for my work and I can pretty much sleep in as long as I please. I try not to, but the human nature is unfortunately quite a lazy thing, or should I say my flesh is lazy. Anyway, the past few days Christofer and I have been very good with getting up early and this morning we woke up especially early by Luke sticking his very cute face into our room and exclaiming 'Guys, the sites down, Zerply went down!'...the story goes like this, smashing magazine  twitted out about us and our site was bombarded with sign ups, so many that we went down. Our first crash, thankfully it wasn't very long, Luke woke up Taaniel who, poor thing, had to reset the site and has been working to figure out ways to optimize. It was fun though, seeing so much traffic on our site and our twitter feed. I wrote a blog post about it and I have to say everyone in the Zerply team has been quite excited today. It also feels like our spirits are up again, it's been a little stepping around each other the past few days. Bound to happen when we do everything together.

However, I am still tired, poor me, I shall eat some chocolate, do no work at all tonight and just relax. We all need those times. I suppose the weekend has been rather busy, I watched my little cousin on Saturday, helped a friend move for an hour. Sunday was the Superbowl which we spent at my Uncle's house celebrating his birthday. Monday, worked until 9 to 9, though we took a brake to eat lunch and do crossfit and today, well, did crossfit again. I also talked to Charlotte and Jayne, my two baby sisters, oh how I miss them. They are so funny! I was trying to help Charlotte set up her Zerply, which she did a spectacular job on and the two of them were laughing so hard over the silly things, like Taaniel being spelled with two 'aa' and the fact that Charlotte was endorsing people who she had no idea who they were.

 Anyway, all in all a very blessed and wonderful past few days. It's easy to forget how good God is, how faithful and true, my life is beyond blessed and I need to remember to continue to give of the overflow. I am so grateful for Christofer, we spent Saturday night praying, so refreshing to be in God's presence, I wish more people understood the power of God's presence, it is so tangible, so fantastic, better than any experience on earth.

 Well, I am rambling, I shall stop rambling, upload a few pictures and head for bed. Good night my dear readers.

Magnolias are blooming, bear in mind it's February!

This is how Luke works :)
I can't get over the blooming trees!
    
Adorable Makayla wanting to push the buggy all by herself

No comments: