Feb 12, 2011

Summer living!

 It really is summer weather here in Mountain View, Ca. It's my first winter where I have actually lived in a warm climate and while I am loving it, I do feel a bit bad for all my family and friends who are literally drowning in snowy weather. Snow does have it's charm but it's hard to beat, well, this:


Christofer and I are enjoying our Saturday morning out in the backyard and the sun is shining so brilliantly, it is absolutely gorgeous! I admit it, I do miss snow, but I am truly enjoying my very first winter in the sun! While we are on the subject of new experiences, I think I shall mention that it looks like our summer is going to be absolutely packed! The fun will begin in April, we will be heading for Sweden for Easter and if the baby, my sister Gabby's baby, comes before then, then I shall be in Ohio for a short time. Then after Sweden we will be heading to Estonia and then to Prague where we will open a Zerply office, have a crazy Zerply meeting and then head home just in time for my cousin and her husband to arrive in CA. Once they are gone we will be, hopefully, heading out to an undisclosed destination for our anniversary, and then the circle might just start again, which means we shall probably be in Prague for the better part of August. So exciting! Also, I think I will be moving my blog very shortly. Luke can't say enough good stuff about tumblr and I am getting a bit sick of my old design and I am too lazy to actually take time to make it nice, so perhaps it's better to move. Such insane things going on and, of course, all of it depending if our funding comes through. I should be a little nervous, in fact, I should be worried, but I know God will provide and I know my husband is a hard working, dedicated person and I trust him completely. Trust isn't a very easy thing to practice and yet it can completely effect our lives for good or for bad, depending upon who we put our trust in. I'm so grateful that I know God is a solid rock and if we put our trust in him, he will never disappoint.

 Well, off to get some work done.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Så.. då kommer jag och hälsar på er i Prag i augusti?

Lize said...

Ja, det måste du göra!