Feb 16, 2011

Home alone

 I, unlike Christofer, have never had the need to have time alone, but recently I've been finding myself a little small frustrated with always being surrounded by people. They have all really been wonderful and yesterday for Valentine's, I gave all the guys Snickers and they in turn did small favors. Taaniel bought me my favorite chocolate, Luke did the dishes(amazing!) and Christofer bought me roses and more chocolate :) Ethan, well, he's Ethan he eats our food, makes the house messy, and I can't for the life of me get angry with him, he is so fun and so full of himself, I love having him in the house and at the same time I can't stand it. Ah, how can you say no to this dude (Luke added a little hair with his photoshopping skills)
  

  Life with Zerply continues swiftly and speedily. Lots of work to do and lots of work being done. I feel a bit behind, wish I as more of the go get 'em type, which I am not. Obviously since I haven't even moved to redirect my own blog. Speaking of which I have to get Luke to help me before he leaves. Luke? I am constantly writing Luke my work instead of actually talking to him, this annoys him very much, but I am sitting infront of his huge monitor which is why I would rather chat, it's more personal. The view from my side of the screen:


   The weather has turned and brought a cold front, when I say cold I mean early Fall in Sweden or Ohio, but still a lot colder than the past few days. Saturday was a blissful mid June day, in comparison. Proof:

     Off to bed.

 Sincerely
Eliza

2 comments:

Caroline said...

åh, vilken söt kjol du hade på dig där! ny?

Lize said...

jo visst! Fast nya kläder ska jag köpa i Sverige. Handla ska vi göra!