Feb 18, 2011

Under the weather

 I seem to be very effected by the weather. Rain and cold seems to have brought me a fever. I felt a little strange yesterday, so I pumped myself with vitamins which lead to me being very sick. I seem to always forget that you have to eat at least 200cal in order for vitamins to dissolve and work. Ethan, Christofer and I went out to prepare for two big meetings this weekend and I nearly fell over, felt so ill, which made  Christofer put me to bed and I slept for the better part of the day. Today I felt a tad better, but all in all I have had two very lazy days. Tomorrow I am determined to be better and productive. I have gotten work done, but not very much. Luke has been so sweet asking me if he can get anything and so forth, but I really don't need anything but sleep. Oh and a bath. Bath's really do fix everything! Candles, chocolate from Christofer for Valentine's day, and bubble bath from my sister-in-law.


 A very relaxed evening.

No comments: