Feb 27, 2011

Funny things.


 We have a permanent cyclist in our garage.




 When Ethan Sopenski is on the cover of every magazine, our claim to fame will be that it started in our garage :p


 I have colorful flags and spandex in my living room.



 Christofer asked if we should take them down, the flags not the spandex, since we moved the office into the next room. I have, however, sort of grown fond of them.

 I can't believe I live in such a beautiful state. I fall back in love with California every time I step our my front door. This week has been a bit colder than usually, we even had a little snow ;)

The shiny campus is Stanford :)





Matilda and I freezing but loving the view

see that white stuff, that's snow


 Matilda and I had our nails painted glittering gold and silver, we were suppose to take a picture together, but we ran out of time. My tiny toes will have to do

 My outfit of the day. Completed by my new owl necklace from my dear brother Abram ♥





 I have the most amazing husband in the world, and yes I am bias!



No comments: