Feb 1, 2011

Monday blues equals Monday mys

 Christofer woke up this morning, leaned over and said 'People say Monday blues and I say Monday mys' (Mys is Swedish for cosy). It was wonderful to wake up to such a happy husband, we were out of bed relatively early, which mean't we were able to squeeze in a breakfast together alone before the rest of the men woke up. It is rather funny to be living with three other guys, but I admit that it could be a lot worse. Both Luke and Ethan are pretty much cheerful all the time and though Taaniel has his days, he is always helpful and willing. I do miss living alone with Christofer though, but I know this is a season and I enjoy being surrounded by people, though on occasion I would like the house to stay clean, no dishes lying around, and no one working on Saturdays and evenings, or for that matter a sit down dinner that lasts more than 15 minutes. However, a startup is hard work and even if all doesn't go as planned, it has been a very enriching experience.

 Right now I just finished some work and realized that it's almost 10:30, I think I shall grap a book and take some time to unwind. It's easy to be totally consumed by things that you HAVE to do. Speaking of doing things, I was able to get out all the taxes in time, a miracle in it self! Also, looks like the new Zerply site will be up tonight. I can't wait for people to see it, it is grand!

 Off with her head! Which reminds me, we saw 'The Kings Speech' last night. Such a great movie, rather slow but a magnificent blend of superb acting, witty dialogue and fascinating filming. I highly recommend it. My favorite scene was probably when he realized that he was going to be King, for those of you who haven't seen it I won't say anything more, watch it and you'll see what I mean.

A must see!

          
   fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, eggs, zucchini and coffee in an apple mug!
 A great Monday preceded by a great weekend.

 Short recap of the weekend, more for my poor memory than anything else.

 Friday
 Highlight of the day: Spent the afternoon doing errands alone and greeted by many smiling faces.
 Disappointment of the day: Being frustrated with Christofer, myself and taxes.

 Saturday
 Highlight of the day: Shopping with Lindsey and Claudia, encouraging conversations along with a new dress and chai mocha latte. Also talking to the most wonderful Irish man at the evenings Swedish party. He was so engaging and uplifting. 
Disappointment of the day: Realizing I hoard the biblical teaching I have received. I need to work on sharing more of it. 

 Sunday
 Highlight of the day: Church, walking in the rain with Christofer to lunch, watching the 'The Kings Speech' and once again a chai mocha latte, only on weekends ;) 
 Disappointment of the day: Saying something that wasn't true. I tried to act like I knew more than I did, not a very good practice. 

From my android, not half bad for a cellphone camera. California, you are beautiful!






No comments: