Mar 30, 2011

Coffee at 8?

 It's not late but I can't stop yawning! I'm not sure why I'm so tired, perhaps it has to do with a late night in the city last night or the fact that Ethan chatted my ear off with some great ideas for our blog. I shouldn't be because the late night was only until 12, the Ethan chatter is rather normal and work wasn't more than what it usually is. Perhaps it has to do with us always working evenings. I just made coffee and with it I am hoping to lure Ch to the couch for some conversation and coziness. Shall see if it works. I love the fact that I am always excited to just sit and talk with Ch, it is I suppose how our relationship started. We use to talk for hours about everything from French(he use to correct mine) to Root beer(I tried to get him to like it) to Traveling(We both still love to travel) to God(We both still love talking about what God is teaching us)
 I am so blessed.