Mar 28, 2011

After Saturday comes Sunday

A weekend of cleaning which was highly needed and rather fun. Christofer mostly played around with his cables, but he did vacuum and helped with dinner. He asked me later if he was the exception to the rule, he said that perhaps he should adapt more to American culture and not help out as much, you can imagine what I thought of that. He always tells me that he married me because he didn't want a Swedish girl who was so focused on being independent and rebellious, it was my chance to say I married him because I didn't want to marry an American boy who was so focused on himself and demanding his wife to wait on him hand and foot.  We ended the discussion with the fact that we really are perfect for one another ♥

 Sunday, so far we've went to Church, talked, ate the Chili I made yesterday that is wayy too hot, I didn't think one extra green chili would make that big of a difference, I was wrong. We took a long walk with Adam and Lindsey, went to Philz, yum, and are about to order pizza and watch a movie.

 Over all a perfect weekend. Except for the fact that I missed my sisters baby shower, can't wait to meet my little nephew!

 Thank you Lord that I can dwell in your shelter and your blessings.

/Eliza



No comments: