Mar 25, 2011

Little brother

 This whole week Ethan and I have been discussing our promo video. We've watched a ton of them and decided we need something new and fun, which means we need money, but that will soon be remedy. My by far favorite promo video is:  Path, they truly capture the loveliest moments and pull on, for me at least, heart strings. Since I don't have an iPhone I can't try them out, but people have been bitterly disappointed since it is for private use and not social, meaning you can't post to Facebook and Twitter, but they brought in a hack of a lot of money and compared to instagr.am they are a lot prettier so perhaps they'll win over the  crowds in the end. We shall see.

 Besides working we haven't done much more so Ethan and I have gone a little crazy. We started talking about his acceptance speech while making dinner, if he would win the Tour (For those of you who don't hang out or are not cyclist, the tour is their pet name for Tour De France)

 Anyway, I told him he would have to thank Ch and I, and he started practicing his speech. I bet you can guess what he said :

 "I would like to thank E...Ethan for encouraging me and to c...can't leave out myself again for pushing me, and last but not least m..myself for always being there for me."

 Sometimes having Ethan leaving with us can be a pain, but it's mostly just a lot of fun. I love my little brother.

No comments: