Mar 12, 2011

Just another Saturday

Ethan took the car to a weekend race, so Christofer and I are left with our bikes, well Christofer bike and a bike borrowed from Lindsey Winn, my dear friend and recent neighbor! WOOT!

 It's a sunny, sunny day in CA and since I'm sitting in our backyard sweating, I must say that Summer has arrived. The bees are humming, the sun is blistering, and lilacs are blooming. I know I talk incessantly about blooms, but I just can't get over it! Yesterday I ran into town, well ran three quarters of the way, to meet Christofer for Coffee and the lilacs, magnolias, apple trees and cherry blossoms enraptured me. I am so amazed by Californias beauty, it never ceases to astound me. Christofer just came out  and we are going to read the Bible together and then take a bike ride to Philz, the World's best coffee shop. I shall post some pictures later.

I love Saturdays.

No comments: