Mar 19, 2011

Oh Auntie Em, Oh Auntie Em...

 It's calm now, but about 20mins from us this afternoon a tornado touched down on the ocean, water spout, is what it's called, here is a short clip. I was home alone and the wind was so fierce, it felt like the windows where going to blow in, but all is safe and sound again.

  I've been listening to 'If you love me really love me.' by Esther Phillips (YouTube seems to only have the Brenda Lee version available, if you have Spotify look up Esther Phillips version, it's much better.) while finishing up the day of office work, I've been semi productive and I am really looking forward to a weekend of bliss, or at least a cosy Friday evening.

 I also read some updates on what's happening in the Senate, you've probably heard the uproars throughout the internet, the Republicans are trying to vote out funding for Plan Parenthood. The stories I've been reading really do point to them abusing their power, forcing abortions and aiding sex trafficking. I must admit I haven't read too much of the other side and I hope to during the weekend, but any organization that recommends abortion above anything else, should be shut down. 

 Off to make dinner.

 Until next time

/Eliza

No comments: