Mar 17, 2011

Saint Patricks Day and more.

 Christofer and Ethan have two big meetings today, Christofer just came home from one and now they are off to the city. I'm praying for them! So nerve raking, but I am sure they will do fine.

  It's a cold day in Mountain View, the sun is shining but I'm wrapped in a blanket while I answer e-mails and think of my next blog post. Yesterday I blogged about Zerply's infographic and so many people responded with wanting their country on the graph, so funny how people care so much. It, of course makes me happy, but I hope they remember to give to Japan, that was one of the reasons we posted it. This one in fact made me laugh:
  We didn't intentionally leave out Ireland, it's just we don't have that many users there. Ahh, I suppose Luke will have to fix it. Despite being only 0.6% Irish I still feel a kindred soul with the Irish. I've always liked Ireland and two years ago when Christofer and I spent two weeks there I really feel in love with Ireland. My mom use to always celebrate Saint Patty's Day with corn beef and cabbage, I suppose I shall have to continue the tradition.

 Saint Patrick was an amazing man, if you don't know the whole story I recommend reading it. It's so encouraging.


 Some of my favorite pictures from our trip:






No comments: