Mar 16, 2011

Temperamental day

A temperamental day that went along with the temperamental weather. It was cloudy then sunny, cold then hot, hot and raining, cold and clear...a bipolar day. It was also a bit of a bipolar day for me as well. I woke up later than I wanted to, didn't get everything done that I wanted to, and had a bit of tiff with Ch. Right now I just helped Ch finish a sentence he's been staring at for almost two hours. He's such a dedicated worker, but I keep trying to tell him that things will make more sense and click better if he steps away from it. I have availed nothing. I asked him to take a few hours off tonight. It's 10pm and he isn't nearly done. Perhaps I should be more supportive. Perhaps not. He did help me send the taxes and we grabbed coffee on our way back, but still... I guess I just want more time with him. He doesn't understand and probably never will.

 On a different note I've been thinking a lot about Japan. How devastating it is to see millions without homes, food, or proper clothing. I can't begin to imagine how they are suffering. Many people on twitter are designing posters and adding red cross buttons to their sites. One of my favorites was by signalnoise.com, unfortunately all the posters are sold out, but you can always donate to the red cross. I highly recommend it, even if it's only a few dollars.
Poster from signal noise 

No comments: