Dec 23, 2009

Julmys

So, today is a complete day of Christmas mys (translated cosy, sounds better in Swedish, one of the few words that actually do!) Only two more days before Christmas, so Christofer and I decided to move on in with His family over the Holidays. It is extremely cosy to all be together in the large house out in the middle of nowhere with a fireplace, lots of food, games, movies, and snow. The day was spent in baking, cooking, eating lots of yummy food, and, unfortunately, cleaning. We started by wading through the snow in search of the perfect Christmas tree in our very own back woods! We surprisingly found a tree rather quickly despite having to shake off every tree just to see what it looked like, but Eva(Mamma) went through several different trees before we lugged three home. On the way back I happened upon a very adorable little tree, I had to take it home, couldn't resist, it's an ugly little thing, but I just wanted it, I think I felt bad for such a little guy all alone out in the big snowy woods.We then buried Linn and Justin(Linn's Financé) in the snow, since they happened to sit down and it was to hard to resist throwing loads of snow on them. We took pictures, laughed, and then went inside and started decorating.
   Now, I'm sitting beside my newly decorated tree and I am in the mood for watching a good old Christmas classic.
   I'm going to try to take a picture on the mac so you can see my little tree.

Merry Christmas to one and all

God Jul

hmm, not going so well with the mac...but I will post pictures later. Ahh, the joys of having a computer nerd on call 24/7
I love my husband.

No comments: