Dec 28, 2009

Sickness and Photoshop

December 28th a Monday and a very strange Monday indeed. Linn, Andrea, and Christofer all fell ill, since they are siblings and we have all been living in the same house for the past week, you may think nothing of it if they all fell sick with the same symptoms, but no, indeed not. Andrea was in Stockholm and at 7a.m her friend called worried and scared since she had no idea what to do with Andrea who was doubled up in pain, stomach pain. Eva jumped in the car and picked her up, while that episode was unfolding, Christofer was tossing and turning with a fever in bed, and shortly after Eva arrived home, Linn, Justin, Gunnar and Eva where eating breakfast together when Linn suddenly fainted in her chair. She hit her head against the table and her cheek against the chair and I, on my way to report that Christofer was sick, stepped into the kitchen to find Linn on the floor with her feet in the air and Justin and Eva looking worriedly down upon her, while Gunnar with a furrowed brow sat across the table drinking his first, of many, cup of tea. I received the story of Andrea and then looked upon Linn who was whiter than a piece of chalk written on a black chalk board. How in the world all three ended up being sick on the same day and with three different sicknesses is beyond me, but then one never does know what is lurking out there, perhaps its a conspiracy to bring down the Karltorp farm, or maybe the Swedish government is using them as guinea pigs for some evil plan ...well, probably not, but such thoughts do enter the mind at times.
  
  Anyway, things are looking better now. Christofer is feeling stronger, we packed up and are now back in our apartment. Linn was able to take the ferry to Finland, they are spending New Years there, though she did faint one more time before she left, hope she feels better by time they arrive. Andrea, not sure how she is doing, but I'm pretty sure she was able to sleep some. So, despite the awful attempt to destroy the Karltorp's immune systems, they are fighting back, I knew I married into that family for some reason :) 
 
  I have, on the other hand, been finishing off the last of the filing for inChris. Well, thats what I was suppose to be doing, I did, however, have a hard time concentrating, while Christofer counted and organized, I checked my facebook, wrote a little note to myself and played around with Photoshop. I'm absolutely rubbish at Photoshop, but I am rather a stubborn and persistent person, so after a few tries, I came up with a little idea for one of my photos. Its really rather simple and probably quite common, but hey, at least I'm one step closer. Oh, and I did get some work done. Now its off to bed and tomorrow I am committing myself to finishing every single accounting slip and trip.I won't even check my facebook, well I mean, I won't linger on facebook....one baby step at a time.


From a trying to stay healthy Karltorp...goodbye 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

du uppdaterar ju aldrig.. suck