Jan 13, 2010

Cold

It's freezing outside and inside. Not sure why but Christofer's office is absolutely solid ice! To make matters worse I can't get a hold of Christofer to tell me how to turn up the heat and I don't really have the nerve to go ask someone else, after all they might think I'm an impostor.  Indeed an impostor thats not feeling so well.
  You see, I've been here all day since I figured I could get more work done here than at home, because at home I sort of get lost in a world of procrastination. Christofer had lots of work lined up at different locations and I figured I could sit at his office while he was away, well, you already know about the lack of heat, but worse than that I started to get hungry and the only eatable looking food was a box of Chocolate muffins. I'm not a huge fan of store bought muffins, but the label promised 'large chunks of chocolate' so after an hour or so I figured it was just as well that I ate one. It was dry, bland, and completely void of large or small chunks of chocolate, but sad to say, I still ate the whole entire muffin.


   Well, I better go get some work done, maybe I'll start with some cardio to defrost my frozen fingers.


III'llll wwwrriiitteee llaatteerr

2 comments:

Caroline said...

nu är du jätteduktig på att uppdatera! det är bäst att du fortsätter med det när ni flyttar.. hur ska jag annars veta vad ni har för er? usch. det är hemskt sorgligt alltihop. men vi ses väl vart tionde år sådär får jag hoppas..

Lize said...

det kommmer jag göra! Och du måste skriva också. Usch vad jag kommer saknar dig. Det var supermysigt idag. Tack!