Jan 15, 2010

smile

                              

Spent the day with my sister-in-law Caroline. Soon she will be off exploring the States with my younger brother and when she arrives back in Sweden, we will most likely be in California, or at least on are way. So, we decided it was time to spend some quality time, a fun date. We sure did have fun! Yummy food, a refreshing skiing excursion, sauna, more good food, and a very moving movie. The film was called `Adam´and if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. Just one of those movies that makes you appreciate life and the beautiful and sometimes not so beautiful elements that come our way. The music score was lovely, filled with songs from several of my favorite artists.
    Now, I am sitting in the Karltorps basement waiting for my husband who has had a very long day. He was up extremely early, drove to Stockholm where he had an interview for his green card(They said 'yes'!), and then spent the rest of the day at several different jobs, now he is still at the office and it is already 11pm, I sure hope he is on his way. Having a husband that loves his job and that job includes him being his own boss, calling his own hours, isn't always easy, but the days when we can sleep in late and the times when he can take off for no apparent reason, well, then it is worth it. Still, sometimes, I wish he had a normal job.
 Speaking of job. My boss called today and offered me a job that starts on Monday and is available until we move in February. Its just what I needed. Thank you God for working all things out for good.
 Off to call my husband.
/E

No comments: