Jan 12, 2010

Two times too many

This is the second time this week that I have ruined perfectly good meals to be! First it was a disgusting tasting stir fry that I happened to create while listening to a really suspenseful book on tape, I added chicken broth to salami and frozen vegetables. GROSS!  Now it was a really yummy bread that I have made several times, but for some strange reason I ended up measuring out 6 cups of water instead of  the required 6 deciliters and then adding 1 liter of flour, I think you can guess what happened, I could not figure out why it was so watery...until I realized I was holding a cup in my hand. URK! I have a feeling its not going to rise.
 I'm going to take a moment and feel sorry for myself.........AAAHHHHHhhhaaahhhhahhhahh..... *sniff*........

I feel better now.

 On to something new and exciting. We talked with our Church yesterday about us eventually moving, we were worried that they would be disappointed or upset, since Christofer recently stepped up, after many years as a youth pastor, to more of a elderly roll, but they were supportive and caring. Not that I didn't think they would be supportive, but they were above and beyond what the situation called for. They prayed for us, told us they would miss us, and then we finished the evening with fika. The perfect Swedish way to end an evening. I'm sure going to miss everyone here, especially our church, they are such wonderful people, so loving, understanding, and first and foremost godly.

  Well, I'm off to start organizing. Christofer is off making money and I am here trying to get our little apartment in shape. I'm going to miss our apartment.

 Off to work  I go...high ho high ho....

No comments: